Hungarian Puszta Tour with Horse Show
Spend an unforgettable day in the Puszta!
- Free pick up from Your hotel
- Visiting the Hungarian Ranch "Csárda"
- Pálinka Welcome Drink + 3 courses Lunch
- Horse Show & Horse Carriage Ride
Our first stop is in Kecskemét (the capital of Puszta), where you can enjoy a guided stroll among the main sights and historical buildings (Town Hall) of the city.
Than our journey takes you to an authentic Hungarian horse ranch (’Csárda’) where you are greated by a traditional strong spirit, so called Pálinka. Before the lunch (3 course lunch with drinks) you can experience a horse carriage ride and enjoy the unique horse show.
- 09:00 AM - Tour starts from Hotel Intercontinental
- 10:30 AM - Kecskemét
- 12:00 PM – Traditional Restaurant (Csárda) - Welcome drink, scone
- 12:30 PM - Horse Carriage Ride and Horse Show
- 13:30 PM – Lunch – 3 course with drinks
- 15:00 PM – Return to Budapest
- 17:00 PM – Tour ends at Your hotel (Free return)
- Eurama Office in the Hotel Intercontinental
- 1052 Budapest, Chain Bridge Apáczai Csere János u. 12 - 14.
- Gastronomic Premiere - The Official National Bread and Country Cake of 20183358 views 0 LikedThanks to tradition, on our national holiday, on August 20th, the public will taste the masterpieces of the nation's...Read more ...
- When was the first the first time celebrated the 20th of August with fireworks?2732 views 0 LikedThe earliest records about the fireworks in Hungary are from 1829 but the propagation of the pyrotechnics and the...Read more ...