Cruise & Wine Budapest
- Meeting time is 30 minutes before the start
- Delicious Hungarian Wines
- Budapest world heritage panorama from boat
Traditional Hungarian wines are well-known worldwide; most of them can only be made in specific areas of the country. However, it would be impossible to travel around and try all of the best wines, so we brought them here for you!
Our program is a unique mixture of wine tasting and sightseeing. In the 1,5/2 hours of cruising beneath the 6 bridges of downtown Budapest, you will be able to try out a wide variety of wines on our ship, including the famous wine from Tokaj. You will experience the beautiful colours above the Danube, the river that connects 7 European countries and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, while taking sips of prestigious Hungarian wines.
We also offer scones to highlight the taste, and if you find a wine you like, bottles are available for purchase on the deck.
Sample wine list to taste:
- Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection
- Hilltop Premium Merlot
- Juhász Blue Frankish Rosé
- Bodri Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée
- Bárdos Pincészet Pinot Grigio
- Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet
- Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos
- Limited (8 cl) tasting from 7 différent type of hungarian wine.
- Sightseeing river cruise
- At 19:00 and 22:00 live music entertainment
- Our friendly hostesses will escort you from the meeting place (Danube Palace - Budapest H-1051, Zrínyi Street 5. inside the building) to the dock, and we will return to the starting point.
- 1051 Budapest Zrínyi st. 5.
- Danube Palace (1051 Zrínyi Street 5.) - inside the neo baroque theater hall
- Gastronomic Premiere - The Official National Bread and Country Cake of 20184431 views 0 LikedThanks to tradition, on our national holiday, on August 20th, the public will taste the masterpieces of the nation's...Read more ...
- When was the first the first time celebrated the 20th of August with fireworks?3460 views 0 LikedThe earliest records about the fireworks in Hungary are from 1829 but the propagation of the pyrotechnics and the...Read more ...