Széchenyi Spa Skip The Line Ticket with Cabin
- Entry only before 6 pm
|Today||19:00 - 22:00|
|Tomorrow||20:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||23:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 22:00|
|Monday||13:00 - 22:00|
- Medicinal natural hot spring waters in the 18 pools
- 10 saunas
- Optional Massage Treatments
Budapest is the only capital city in the world where you can find many baths, as there are nearly 50 spas, baths and public pools in the city. In the Széchenyi Spa, there are 15 indoor pools that vary in size and temperature, ranging from 20°C to 40°C, and 3 outdoor pools as well.
The outdoor pool includes a spinning corridor, a neck shower and a water back massage installed in the sitting areas.
The fast track entry ticket provides VIP entrance to the spa without waiting in line!
Named after the “Greatest Hungarian”, Széchenyi Spa, Europe’s largest bath with its 18 pools offers a large variety of treatments and massages that you can choose from, if you’re looking for more!
- Skip the line entry
- Private cabin
- Full day ticket
- Find our "Hungaria Koncert" welcome spot at the entrance
- Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, H-1146
- In the City Park behind the famous Heroes' Square
- Gastronomic Premiere - The Official National Bread and Country Cake of 20183531 views 0 LikedThanks to tradition, on our national holiday, on August 20th, the public will taste the masterpieces of the nation's...Read more ...
- When was the first the first time celebrated the 20th of August with fireworks?2859 views 0 LikedThe earliest records about the fireworks in Hungary are from 1829 but the propagation of the pyrotechnics and the...Read more ...