Gellért Spa Skip The Line Ticket
Have a bath experience of ancient times with authentic spa facilities and carefully crafted architecture to admire inside the most beautiful spa of Budapest by the Gellért Hill.
- Check in is between 09:00–18:00. The facility closes at 20:00 and the guests stay until closing time. However, you have to arrive before 18:00.
- The ticket is only for one-time entry! You cannot exit and reenter the bath!
|Today||9:00 - 18:00|
|Tomorrow||9:00 - 18:00|
|Monday||9:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 18:00|
- 13 medicinal baths
- Steam rooms, saunas and a Roman-style swimming pool.
- Optional Massage Treatments
Skip the Entry Line to the famous Gellért Spa and have a relaxing day! Have a bath experience of ancient times with authentic spa facilities and carefully crafted architecture to admire inside the most beautiful spa of Budapest by the Gellért Hill.
The Ottoman Empire utilized the flowing gold of Hungary and introduced the land to a whole new style of bathing culture during the Middle Ages raising the level of Budapest’s spas to a whole new level.
The Gellért is one of the most famous Turkish style baths of the city built in spectacular Secession style 100 years ago.
The building, together with Hotel Gellért, are true icons of the city preserving the atmosphere of the 1900’s and implementing it into the 21st Century. Since the last 10 years of its operation, the spa has been coeducational to adapt to demands and values of a whole new generation providing a smooth blend between a historic bath and modern day spa principles.
Enjoy a whole range of services and treatments in the luxury massage rooms and private bathing facilities of Gellért and feel like royalty within the walls of the city’s most spectacular spas.
With 8 thermal pools, swimming pools and an outdoor thermal bath, the Gellért is truly a place for all seasons. Enjoy the open-air wave pool or swim a few rounds in the swimming pools of the spa. Several steam baths, saunas massage specialties such as the exclusive lavender dream treatment and numerous therapy services guarantee an enjoyable, health improving experience within the adorned walls of the Gellért.
- Skip the line entry
- Private cabin
- Full day ticket
- Find our "Hungaria Koncert" welcome spot at the entrance
- Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 4, H-1118
- In the building of Hotel Gellért by the Buda end of the Freedom Bridge
- Gastronomic Premiere - The Official National Bread and Country Cake of 20184062 views 0 LikedThanks to tradition, on our national holiday, on August 20th, the public will taste the masterpieces of the nation's...Read more ...
- When was the first the first time celebrated the 20th of August with fireworks?3188 views 0 LikedThe earliest records about the fireworks in Hungary are from 1829 but the propagation of the pyrotechnics and the...Read more ...