Cruise & Lunch Budapest
- Meeting time is 13:30
- Budapest world heritage panorama from boat
- Delicious lunch with hungarian and international specialities
Having a delicious open buffet lunch combined with a sightseeing cruise on the Danube, the river that connects 7 European countries and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is an experience you should not miss! The Danube is the magnificent border between Budapest’s two sides, separating the plain Pest and the rather hilly Buda.
Sail underneath the 6 bridges of downtown and explore the capital city! As you enjoy the cruise you will see most of the well-known sights, and a variety of gothic, baroque and modern architecture.
Our program takes you on a 1 hour and 30 minutes long ship cruise on one of our air conditioned or heated ships, including an open buffet lunch and two drinks. The meals on our boats are prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter, including various Hungarian dishes, cold entreés, international favourites, vegetarian meals, desserts and much more.
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- From autumn to spring: Vegetable cream soup
- Summer time: Cold fruit soup
Warm main courses
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
- Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
- Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
- Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Steamed jasmin rice with corn
- Hash-brown potatoes
- Steak potatoes
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Home-made strudel
- Somló style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- Season fruit basket
- Welcome Drink
- Warm Buffet Lunch
- Glass of red or white wine/ or Beer/or Soft drink, Mineral water
- Our friendly hostesses will escort you from the meeting place (Danube Palace - Budapest H-1051, Zrínyi Street 5. inside the building) to the dock, and we will return to the starting point.
- 1051 Budapest Zrínyi st. 5.
- Danube Palace (1051 Zrínyi Street 5.) - inside the neo baroque theater hall
- Gastronomic Premiere - The Official National Bread and Country Cake of 20184063 views 0 LikedThanks to tradition, on our national holiday, on August 20th, the public will taste the masterpieces of the nation's...Read more ...
- When was the first the first time celebrated the 20th of August with fireworks?3189 views 0 LikedThe earliest records about the fireworks in Hungary are from 1829 but the propagation of the pyrotechnics and the...Read more ...